برای غیر فعال کردن پیام آپدیت نود32 و آخرین ورژن یا ورژن جدید مانند زیر عمل میکنیم:
Open the main program window of your ESET Windows product.
Click Tools → More tools.
Select Regular automatic update and click Edit.
Verify that the check box next to Enabled is selected and click Next.
Select your desired setting for task timing frequency (we recommend that you select Repeatedly for the update task) and click Next.
In the Interval between task execution (min.) field, enter the number of minutes to wait between updates and click Next. The default setting is 60.
Select At the next scheduled time and click Next.
A summary of your new settings will be displayed. Click Finish (Optionally select a primary and secondary update profile that the changes will be applied to). From this point forward, regular product updates will be performed according to the newly scheduled interval.
- Open ESET Endpoint Security or ESET Endpoint Antivirus. Open my ESET product.
- Press F5 to enter Advanced setup.
- Click Tools, expand Microsoft Windows update and select No updates from the Notify about Microsoft Windows system updates drop-down menu. Click OK when you are finished.
Click the image to view larger in new window
Without wasting time, lets start the tutorial:
1. Double-click on NOD32 icon present in system tray or Taskbar notification area. It’ll open NOD32 main window. Now click on Setup tab and then click on “Enter advanced setup” link given in right-side pane as shown in following screenshot:
Alternatively, you can directly open it by right-click on NOD32 system tray icon and select “Advanced setup” option from context menu.
2. Now go to “Tools -> System updates” section in NOD32 settings and in right-side pane, you’ll see a drop-down box given to adjust system updates notification settings.
3. If you don’t want NOD32 to alert about new Windows updates, simply set the option to “No updates“. Now NOD32 will no longer show alert messages about new Windows updates.
4. If you want to customize NOD32 alerts, you can set the alert type to any of the given options:
- Optional updates
- Recommended updates
- Important updates
- Critical updates
5. Once you finish adjusting the options, click on OK button.
Now whenever there are new Windows updates available, NOD32 will show you alert as shown in following screenshot:
When you click on “click here” link, it’ll open a new window listing all available updates:
You’ll need to click on “Run system update” button to launch Windows Update program and then you can download and install the desired updates.
This feature of NOD32 will definitely come handy for Windows 8 users who are missing the notification alerts about Windows updates in their OS.